Thursday, October 27, 2016

Why I Deserve YUTP Bursary Funds

roam through the forest of knowledge opportunities I am perplex by the many antithetical paths that appear ahead of me. surround by the dense leafage of the unknown, I feel lost. I rescue heard legends of specie trees that grow in this forest. Without a guide, I had almost given up up hope of determination this tree, settling for picking up the few leaves that had blown my way. My hopes of finding that money tree and securing overflowing currency to achieve my dreams of turn an engineer soared. Luckily I found UTP is offering bursary funds for those who are in need. I drive come to consider that I am a individual who need fiscal aid too.\nMy higher fosterage goals and plans live been in mystify for years as I drive gathered the tools requisite to become a self-made UTP engineering student. Keeping my grades up, combat-ready in different clubs, and taking challenging courses are around tools I have collected. Although I have the right idea, these items wint help me if I dont have the money to attend university. I didnt realize that the expedition of finding money for my studies would be such a catchy hike. I never prospect I would need a guide. Throughout high enlighten I have conservatively saved my money; unless as the time draws lift to pay for fees, I have realized that my plan would precipitate short, thus I have begun my adventure into the forest of apprehension opportunities. As for a person like me who are natural in a spunk class family, studying in UTP is non an easy task. I have to endure more(prenominal) struggle than I have bargained for. For example, many times I was envy of my friends who are rich and be able to put to work their problems by spending just about money, who mountain dress stylishly, who can enjoy food in expensive restaurants. But that doesnt diminished my spirit to throw moving forward. I break to set my mind that I would never give up without a duel with my problems. I have my reasons for why I cant lose. being born poor is not ones drop away but dyin...

No comments:

Post a Comment